Lynn E. Smith has 25 years' of experience serving business and individual tax clients with a personal touch. Lynn passed the examination to become an Enrolled Agent in 1989 and owned a tax and bookkeeping practice in San Jose, CA for 12 years during the 1980s and 1990s. In 1998, she successfully sold the practice to pursue a passion for sailing. Since 2000 until embarking on the creation of SOS, Lynn was a valuable member of a well-known East Bay CPA firm which specializes in construction accounting. She has been a certified trainer for The American Contractor software (www.maxwellsystems.com ) since 2003 and has participated in the Authorized Associate Program for Sage Master Builder (Sage 100 Contractor) since 2005.
Lynn's specialties include:
- Individual, business and exempt organization tax preparation, planning and representation
- Construction industry software training, implementation and support;
- General bookkeeping services, including vast knowledge of QuickBooks;
- Guidance and clean-up during accounting software conversions;
- Non-Profit accounting and Board representation;
- In particular, provides special personal service to businesses and individuals with a keen eye for detail.
Lynn is a member of the California Society of Enrolled Agents (CSEA). www.csea.org
She serves as a member of the Finance Committee for The Richmond Art Center. www.therac.org